BACK AT YOUR SERVICE
We are delighted to announce that from Tuesday 26th May our Service Departments will be ready to welcome our customers back, and with this, we have been planning a new way of working to ensure we look after both you, and your car safely.
As has been the case since the onset of the outbreak, we continue to make every decision with the safety of our colleagues and customers as our greatest priority, only partially opening for Key Workers since Lockdown began. During this period, we have been testing and refining our new operational plans, up-weighted safety procedures and working with the latest guidance from the Government to create the safest way to service your vehicle. Your visit may look a little different, but you can still expect the high levels of service and friendly welcome you are used to at your local Vantage Centre.
We would like to say a huge thank you to all our customers, for your loyalty and understanding, and to our team members for their support and assistance during these exceptional times. We look forward to seeing you soon. Stay safe and stay alert.
FAQ - How are Vantage Toyota Centres responding to COVID-19
Our priority is to ensure the wellbeing of our customers and teams, whilst supporting your motoring needs safely. The following information may answer some of your questions, but we would encourage you to contact us if there is anything you would like to discuss.
- What are you doing to keep your Centres safe for customers and employees?
We are implementing social distancing measures in all Vantage Centres, with clear signs throughout the showroom to support this. We are asking customers to; only visit the Centre when necessary, when they are well, and with a prior appointment agreed so that we can manage the number of people on-site at any one time. All spaces and surfaces will be cleaned regularly throughout the Centre, including vehicles and keys which will be sanitised between every use.
- Do I need to visit the Centre?
There are many cases where you may not need to visit the Centre. We can provide help and support on many topics remotely; from car maintenance to buying a car, we can assist you via telephone, email, and video calls. We recommend you contact us to discuss your needs first, then we can decide together on the best solution and arrange an appointment if necessary.
If you or anyone in your household has a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please stay at home and self-isolate in line with Government advice. Do not visit our Centre until after the recommended isolation period.
If you do need to visit, please arrange an appointment first. This allows us to manage the number of people on-site and make sure our team are ready to look after you safely.
- What should I expect if I do visit the Centre?
We are open for business, but our first priority is to keep you and our team safe. Therefore, your visit will be a little different from how it used to be:
- Our Host will meet you at the door, maintaining a two-metre distance, to welcome you and make sure the relevant person in our team can look after you.
- Sanitising hand gel will be available for you to use when you arrive, throughout your visit, and when you leave.
- Doors will be kept open where possible, and pathways clear to avoid any unnecessary contact.
- All surfaces, vehicles and keys will be cleaned thoroughly between every use.
- We will not be serving refreshments but would be happy for you to bring your own.
- We are going to be working paper lite so most, if not all documents will be emailed to you.
- Cash will no longer be accepted for any payments, but you can pay by card, bank transfer or PayPal.
Service, MOT and Maintenance
- My Service or MOT was cancelled or could not be booked because of the closedown, what should I do?
We are working to contact all of our customers who had a Service and/or MOT booked or due between 24th March and now, to reschedule bookings at a safe and convenient time. If you haven’t heard from us yet and want to make a booking, please contact us.
- How will you work on my car safely?
We will sanitise your car, as well as the usual wash and vac; we will be using Anti-viral Fog and applying Vehicle Protection Equipment to the wheel, hand brake, floor mat and seat whilst your vehicle is being worked on.
Purchasing a New or Used Vehicle
- When will I be able to buy a car from Vantage?
We will let you know as soon as possible when we can welcome you into our showrooms to assist with your vehicle purchase. However, we have already prepared a number of safety measures in anticipation for our opening.
- Can I test drive a car safely?
To maintain social distancing standards, we will be offering unaccompanied test drives. You must book an appointment so we can ensure you bring the correct documentation and guarantee the vehicle is completely sanitised beforehand.
- Will you be able to value my car?
For an initial valuation, you can use our online tool to see how much your vehicle is worth. However, we will need to physically inspect your car during an appointment to give you a final valuation, but we will not go inside the car until handover where the vehicle will be driven to make sure it is mechanically as expected.
In the meantime, if you need any guidance, please speak to one of our Live Chat Operators or make an online enquiry and we will get back to you as soon as we can. If you see a car you like, you can reserve it online for a refundable £99 with no obligation to buy: http://http://www.vantagemotorgroup.co.uk